Jake this one is for you. The other day we were doing math and I was dosing in and out and then you said, "ugh I just need a new teacher you keep falling asleep." I just laughed so hard and I am still laughing. Maybe I should stop laughing and get some more rest. No I would miss more funny comments. I love you so much Jake , thanks for the wonderful memories. It is the best being your mom:)
1 comment:
You are so funny... yes, you need some rest, but WHEN - that's the question, right? Ha ha! I only have one baby, one on the way and I can hardly keep my eyes open. You are amazing, Mel! You are going to look back one day and be so thankful that you were Jake's teacher. And he is going to look back and love that you were too.:)
Post a Comment