Monday, August 2, 2010

Airplanes and ice cream sandwiches

Today was a sweet day with you boys. We swam in the rain, played games in the pool, ate ice cream sandwiches, and laughed a lot. Will asked me to race these lego airplanes that he built (you are only 2 1/2 yo) and at first I hesitated because we just got back from our 2 week vacation and then I paused and said this may be the last time he ever asks. So we did and it was so fun and special. Thank you Will and I will remember these sweet times with you. You are always a delight in my heart no matter what you are doing. Jake, Clay, and Ian my heart is filled with and enormous amount of love for each of you. Sometimes I think I can't love you all any more and then the next day comes and I do. You are all my blessings from God thank you Lord for each of them. I love you, Momma

No comments:

I'm just getting started. Until then may I ask: How many kids do you have?